Last sat, we went out with hubby's secondary school friends for hari raya visiting. I always look forward for this time of the year where i got to meet up and gossips with the gals and furthermore we have been doing this visiting for more than 8 years already. Within these 8 yrs, I've go thru being a girlfriend and then being a fiancĂ©e, then being a wife and now being a mum and I feel that I’m getting old and soon my son’s generation will take over this outing. Ok back to the topic…
We met them at Shahreil’s house at 2.30pm cause zaki got to work in the morning (kental lah kena keja on Sat..Hehehe)
We brought Hussein along so that he could collect more hong bao so he can buy his PSP. Luckily on that day, Izz behave himself thru out the outing and he seems to enjoy himself being surrounded with my beautiful girlfriends. We ended the outing at 12.30am and we took the last photos with our cars..i will upload it later and the photo super cool....
I’m definitely looking forward for this outing next year…..
No comments:
Post a Comment