This is the most tiring and expensive weekend that i ever had...
Let me tell you what happen....
Last Sat, we finally decided to move out....
I woke up very early to clean the room and did some last minute packing while Zaki at work... (sianz lah coz got to do stuff on my own)
The moving started at 6pm and all I can tell you that the guys took 2 hrs to move my bedroom set. The heaviest item is the cupboard and it won’t fit the lift and they have to take the stairs instead. My cupboard is the worst casualties among the others with cracks and marks that can never heal (hehehe)…
But overall, Zaki and I would like to thank, Cik Usop, Rudy, Wan (Rudy’s son), Mangkey and my father in law for helping in the moving….Thanks to Lynn also for accompanying me for two hours…
And for the first time, I slept at my own home….
Sun, Izz turn 8 Month and I forgot to take a picture of my baby but I brought him shopping (and this is the part when I said it’s an expensive weekend)…
We woke up at 8am and did some cleaning. We went out of the house to fetch Izz at my in laws house around 1pm and headed to Ikea.
We spent hundreds at Ikea and then headed to Giant for groceries and spent a couple of hundreds also….
It was a tiring day for my family and we sent izz to my in laws house at 9+pm..Luckily he’s asleep already…
Then we headed home……
By the way, I’m doing my house warming this sun 26th Oct….You are welcome to my humble house…
Please let me know if you are coming…..
See ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment