Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New New New

I know that its been ages since I blog and a lot of people have been asking me to…
Well, it has been a crazy month for my family since we move in to the “new” house and we are still adapting to our new lifestyle.

All I can tell you it’s not easy being a wife because I need to clean up the house (its not as easy as you think) and cook for my hubby (but most of the time, he cook for me)…and definitely not easy being a mother because we need to spend more time with Izz on the weekdays till 9pm and then hubby and me will head home after izz asleep. .I miss sleeping with him during this period. On Fri night, we will bring Izz home and spend the weekend together….
Now I really wish I could just be a housewife and take care of my baby….

No comments: